Thursday, September 08, 2005

I have no idea what I am doing

I don't really know what I am doing but I love to journal so I thought this would be fun for me--even if no one reads it. Actually I wouldn't really care if they didn't.
I have a thing for books and am constantly reading one or three at a time. My mom asks me how I can keep them all straight. I don't know but I do. Like I am reading Opened Windows by James A. Stewart (which you really should read if you can find it), an autobiography on Charles Finney, and some Christian romance book right now.
Well I need to go.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay, Dessa has a blog!

James A. Stewart is way awesome. I'd be interested to read that book. You should tell me how that book is! Have you read much of Leonard Ravenhill?

We'll have to do the email thing more awesome, chica.

I love you!
Chris