Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sorry

I am sorry that I haven't had the time to write in awhile, but you know how life is...

I am sorry that following Christ can be such a struggle sometimes, but when you find that where you belong is right there in His arms... every breath it took to get there is worth it.

I am sorry that we allow ourselves to be held down by sin when freedom in Christ waits for us, wanting us to soar.

And I am last and least of all sorry that I haven't had the chance to play the game Sorry for ages. Maybe when our house is done (and it is moving along fast at the moment, Praise God!) I will be able to have people over for a game of Sorry.

And we will be able to rejoice in the fact that God is there to take away our sorrow.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I haven't played Sorry in ages! Is there an estimated time that your house will be completed?